Elections could not happen without the citizens of Benton County who give up their time to staff polling locations and ensure votes are issued, cast & counted. Please consider helping Benton County continue to run efficient and secure elections.
- must be at least 17 years old and a resident of Benton County?
- must be 18, or older, and a registered voter in Benton County?
- Have you voted in a primary election? (If you are newly registered, you don’t have to have voted in a primary but will be required to before you can work again.)
- must be willing to work from 6 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. or until precinct work is completed
- must be able to provide your own transportation to and from training and the polling location?
If you are interested and have questions, please contact us!